Hiking to the Urungach mountain lakes
- Tour route: Tashkent – Ugam-Chatkal National Park, Pskom village –Urungach lakes – Tashkent
- Transport: land transport (bus, minibus, car)
- Days: 1 Nights:
Mountain Urungach lakes are situated in Ugam-Chatkal national park, just in 160 km. from Tashkent city. Three lakes locate on the different levels and overflowing underground into each other. The majestic beauty of the lakes and surrounding it mountains let the travelers to enjoy by silence and contemplation of nature. There is a possibility to see a lot of snowdrops along the path during spring time in April. At summer time the travelers can swim in the clean lakes’ water and to get the sunburn on the lakes’ shores.
07:00-11:00 – transfer Tashkent – Pskom river (160 km, 1300 m);
11:00-13:00 – hiking to the mountain Urungach lakes;
13:00-14:00 – picnic and rest on the picturesque upper lake (1530 m);
14:00-15:30 – hiking along the left side of the upper lake;
15:30-17:00 – descent to the bottom lake;
17:00-21:00 – transfer Pskom river - Tashkent.
1. trekking boots;
2. wool socks;
3. trekking trousers;
6. sun block cream and sun glasses;
1. The itinerary passes through the nature conservation area where the special permit demands. The documents for permitting should be submitted in 30 workdays before the tour.
2. Copies of the following documents are required for permitting:
scanned copy of passport;
scanned copy of entry visa.